You are frustrated. You’re tired of dealing with the stomach pain, gas, the heartburn, the bloating, and you just want to feel good again.
You’ve been struggling for awhile now. You’ve seen the doctor (maybe a few doctors) and you’ve just left with prescriptions that haven’t really helped.
You’ve tried eliminating some foods, maybe even experimented with a couple of ‘gut-healing’ diets, but you haven’t been able to determine which foods hurt and which ones help. Not to mention eliminating foods is so tedious.
This issue is really taking up your time and brain-space and you are ready to just fix this and get back to living your life! You are a busy woman, you don’t have time to spend your days living in the kitchen or thinking about food all day long.
You’ve been researching and trying to figure it out on your own, but you’re starting to feel like you’re just going around in circles and not getting anywhere. Maybe you feel better for a week or a few days, but then it comes back. What is going on?
You’re TIRED of guessing!
- You could cook and prepare food with confidence knowing you were giving yourself something that will nourish and heal you?
- What to eat and how it’s going to make your stomach feel didn’t have to be on your mind all day long, you could just go through your day and live your life?
- You could go out to dinner or over to a friend’s and just enjoy a meal and not have to worry about what the consequences will be later.
- You had the energy and the motivation to do the things you love because you aren’t thinking about your gut all day long.
- You no longer had to guess and second-guess everything you ate and did, but instead could feel in control of what you eat and how you feel.
- You finally had your confidence back because you just didn’t have to worry about your stomach all day.
But how do you find the time?
You are the caretaker, the go-to gal, the do-everything and get-it-done girl. But, you are starting to pay the price. You take care of everyone and everything around you, leaving you….last.
You know something needs to change. You know there must be a better way. You want to fix your gut and and get back to living your life. (Because if you don’t take care of you, who is going to take care of everyone and everything around you?)
I help busy women like you who struggle with digestion and just don’t feel like themselves anymore. You want a holistic approach and a practitioner who will really listen, do the digging and find solutions tailored to your needs. Together we get to the root of the problem, find answers and get you feeling normal again.
You CAN heal your digestion and feel like a normal human again.
As a result of this program, you will…
- Know exactly what foods are helping and which are hurting. You’ll even be able to eat and enjoy your food again.
- No longer have to worry about your stomach all day long and the pain it’s causing. You’ll have answers and a clear path forward.
- Stop feeling guilty about taking care of yourself. This is about putting you first, so you don’t end up back in this place again.
- Finally have the tools and support you need so that you can stay on track and get better, once and for all.
- Feel back in control, centered and like the strong woman you know you are so you can get back to the life you want to live.
This package includes:
- Nutrition Assessment:
A simple assessment of all your current symptoms and health history. This tool provides invaluable information to find where you are struggling the most and helps us design a clear plan of action to support and allow healing to begin.
- 10 Private Coaching Sessions:
Over the course of 4 months we’ll create a protocol just for you, walk through the entire protocol together and get you back to living your life.
In the first session, we’ll dive deep into your health history and talk through all of your symptoms. This is your chance to tell me everything, so we don’t leave any stone unturned and can take a big picture look at what is going on for you. No more band-aid approaches here, let’s address the root cause so you can really heal.
If there are more labs needed after the first session, you’ll get those done before we meet again. Having the information from these labs is GOLD. This really gets to the heart of what is going on and allows us to create a completely tailored game plan for you to create healing. In these four weeks, we’ll meet weekly to ensure you have all the resources you need to stay on track and move forward.
The next 5 sessions will happen every other week. You’ll have more confidence in your own kitchen and cooking meals that heal. You’ll continue to focus on more self-care habits outside of the kitchen too. We’ll start reintroducing foods to see how they impact you. You’ll be able to start weaning off the supplements and really make sure you are where you want to be.
Finally, we’ll make a plan for your next steps. We’ll make sure you feel confident in moving forward and taking care of you.
Dealing with digestive issues for weeks or months on end is no fun. I can give you the steps to reverse the trend and get you back to feeling good. You can do this!
*Lab fees and supplements are separate and determined individually.
Let’s Get Started:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
Step 1: Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2: Fill out the questionnaire in the scheduler. Before we hope on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3: At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 4: Then we’ll get started. If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
I feel so much better. My energy is back, I sleep better and I don’t have the issues I had. More weight came off! Friends have asked me what diet am I on. I simply say, I found out what foods MY body reacts to and I avoid those foods! We are each individuals. I have learned to listen to my body and treat it with lots of love.Marli P.